A SIMPLE DESIGN PROCESS
- Can you start my website if I don't have all of my business information, like logos and photos yet? Yes, send us what you have. We will build your site in 5 days. Send you a draft. Then you will have 30 days to send us the rest until you are happy with your site. We will use place holders and stock photos until you send us the real deal.
- Can you build me a website if I already own a domain name? Yes, we can build your website whether you own a domain name or not. Either way works. Free domain name is included with your website.
- Can I use my software provider's scheduler and report on my website? Yes, just ask your software provider for the scheduler or report embed code. Give us the embed code and we'll put it on your website for you.
- How to Use a Domain You Purchased Elsewhere: Yes, it's easy. Here are three options, https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en/topics/how-to-use-a-domain-you-purchased-elsewhere, You can also contact your primary domain registrar or ask us to help you with forwarding.
- Is a domain included? Yes. A website domain is registered through Weebly.com. It will look something like "www.bigbeninspections.com." If you already have a domain, you can simply forward or transfer your domain to point to the URL of the new website. We can help you forward or transfer your domain.
- Does a free membership to InterNACHI® come with the website? Yes, but for only individuals who are not currently members. Contact us for a free 14-day trial membership or a 50% off your first year membership to InterNACHI® (regularly $49/mo or $499/yr). FastSite4U only works with InterNACHI® certified inspectors. We do not build websites for non-members of InterNACHI®.
- Can I add Google Reviews to my website? Yes. You have to follow Google’s step-by-step process of verifying the inspector’s business. No one but the business manager can do these steps. Step-By-Step: https://support.google.com/business. Here’s a way to show Google Reviews on the inspector’s website. It includes embedding the business’s Google Map on the inspector’s website, and on that map will appear the reviews and the number of stars. How to embed a map: https://www.sterlingsky.ca/why-you-should-embed-a-google-map-on-your-website/.
- Can I track website statistics and analytics of my new website? Yes. As the owner of your Weebly account and website, you can see for yourself and measure your website's data and conversion performance. Easily track how many people visited your website, which pages they visited, what search terms they used to find your site, and which websites referred traffic to your site directly from your Weebly dashboard. Visit www.weebly.com/features/website-statistics for details.
- Do I get access to edit and improve my website? Yes. After your 5-page website is built in your Weebly account, you will have full owner/admin access to edit, manage, and update your website at any time while it's being hosted. You can do all of the editing and updating work, or hire us to do that work for you. But our editing and updating website work is limited and for an additional fee. Visit Pricing for details.
- Does a logo design come with the website? Yes. We can build a basic logo as a placeholder for a professionally-designed logo that you can ask the InterNACHI® Marketing Team to design for you. Get a free logo design from InterNACHI's Member Marketing Team.
- Can I get a company branded email address? Yes. Because you're the owner of your own Weebly account and website, you may also create branded company email addresses (for an additional fee paid to Google Workspace). You own & control the website, domain, and email addresses for your company.
- Can I add a blog? Yes. You can add a blog to your website if you'd like. It's easy to do and maintain. We can help set it up for you in the initial design work.
- Can I add a slideshow of inspection images to my website? Yes. You can use Weebly's online slideshow maker and photo gallery to show off your interesting inspection images. You can add and remove photos whenever you'd like.
- What is hosting? We build your website using Weebly.com. But it needs to be "hosted," which means keeping your website live and visible on the Internet all of the time using Weebly's severs. Weebly charges $12 / month to host your site and the bill annually.
- Should I create my own Weebly account? No, you don't have to. We'll do it for you.
- What if I already have a Weebly account? Most times we can use your Weebly login and build your Website in your existing account. Sometimes we need to create a new account with a different email.
- Do you do more than just "build" the website? Yes. We can build your 5-page website, but we can also make edits and updates at any time you want - totally optional. The additional edits and updates are for an additional fee (view pricing details). Initially, we will build a five-page website based upon a template that you choose and the business information you send us. After we build the 5-page custom website, you will have full access to your websites in order to edit it, change things, add pics, add pages, and improve it anytime by yourself. If you'd like FastSite4U to do edits for you, that's available, optional, and for an additional fee. View the pricing details. This optional, additional service is limited to basic, simple, and minor content changes, updates, and edits for you. This does NOT include total re-designs, substantial edits, a long list of change requests, or edits that are greater than 10% change in website content. Our additional, per-hour service includes very basic, simple edits such as replacing some pictures or videos, updating the inspection services and fees, and some text revisions. We'll work with you as much as possible so that you're happy with your initial 5-page template website, but after that, our work is limited, restricted, and based upon an additional per-hour fee. Please visit Pricing.
- How much will all of this cost? Please visit the pricing page.
- Will the website be mobile friendly? Yes. Weebly states that their hosted websites are dynamic and will work on mobile devices and laptops. We may test your website using Google's mobile-website test.
- How does this work, step-by-step? Please visit START HERE.
- Is SEO included? Yes. Your website is automatically designed by Weebly with search engine optimization in mind. All Weebly websites feature a sitemap, SEO-friendly HTML formatting, meta descriptions, responsive design and much more. More advanced search engine optimization settings are available as well, such as alt tags on images and page-specific descriptions. We complete that SEO work in the initial design. You have the option (as the website owner with full admin access) to hire someone to do more advanced and continual SEO work. SEO never stops. We highly recommend that you (as the website owner) (1) verify your business with Google which will help your website stand out on Google. Then (2) take the next step to improve your website's performance on a Google Search even more. These two steps are essential for SEO, and only the website owner with admin access can begin the process.
- Will my site have HTTPS (ie a secure certificate)? Yes, your site will be secured with HTTPS, meaning all communication to and from the server is encrypted. This offers more security as well SEO benefits. Weebly provides the SSL, and we do this for you.
- Can I manage my website from my phone? Yes. Visit www.weebly.com/features/mobile-apps for details.
- Can I add inspection videos to my website? Yes. Visit www.weebly.com/features/video-hosting for details. We can do this for you.
- Can I add a client survey or contact form to my website? Yes. Weebly's drag and drop online form builder makes it easy to build custom contact forms, RSVP lists, and client satisfaction surveys. Visit Weebly for more details. We can do this for you.
- Can I call and talk about this with someone? Yes. Visit Contact.
- What's a "hero" image? Watch this video. We'll add any picture you want to your website, pics of you, your team, stock photos of houses and people, whatever you want.
- What are "action" shots? Watch this video. We'll add any picture you want to your website, pics of you, your team, stock photos of houses and people, whatever you want.
- How do I change the background photo on my Weebly website? Visit https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en/topics/customize-your-backgrounds
- How do I create a custom 404 page? https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en/topics/set-up-a-custom-404-page
- Can I change and customize my home page? https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en/topics/change-your-homepage. We can do this for you.
- Why should I hire you when I can build a website on Weebly for free? The free website option provided by Weebly doesn't include a team of website designers who work with only home inspectors. InterNACHI's Ben Gromicko teaches how to build your own website for free, just watch his video. Or, you can hire another website design company like HomeGauge and Spectora. They build great websites too. The key to success is delegation. Watch this video about delegation of tasks by Ben Gromicko and how to scale up your business by hiring by Nick Gromicko.
- Should I set up my own Weebly account? Nah, we'll handle that for you.